Are you picky? Do you demand perfection? Good. Because we do too. Let us break down your wedding planning process into manageable pieces so there’s never any stress or overwhelm. We obsess so you don’t have to.
We collaborate with you to plan your dream wedding with our proven No Stress 5-Step Wedding Planning Process:
- Vision – We listen so we understand your vision, your desired guest experience, your priorities
- Team Selection – We recommend the vendors who best fit your style and budget to create your dream wedding team
- Logistics – We create and manage timelines, layouts, payment schedules, and all the tedious details so you don’t have to
- Rehearsal – If desired, we walk through the wedding so nothing is left to chance
- Wedding Day – Your vision comes to life and you are guest at your own wedding
Full planning and design
- Perfect for busy power couples. This is a complete wedding planning, design, and coordination package to bring your wedding vision to life. Our expert planner meets with you to learn what makes your love story unique and what style defines you and designs custom details to create a kick-ass guest experience. We collaborate with you to build the perfect vendor team and take care of all the details to ensure a seamless event.
Month of coordination with roadmap
- This package is for the couple who wants to plan their own wedding and have professional help with the details when things get stressful. Includes a wedding planning roadmap so you know your planning is on track. Our expert planner meets with you to discuss your wedding vision. She creates a custom wedding planning roadmap for you that breaks your wedding planning into manageable pieces to remove the overwhelm. Then 60 days before your wedding, we transition from your planning to our expert management so you can relax and be a guest at your own wedding
- For the adventurous couple itching to travel for their weddingComplete Wedding Planning in San Diego, Palm Springs, Orange County and worldwide
- Choose between a 30-minute phone consultation or a 45-minute in-person meeting with a professional wedding planner. Receive planning help, etiquette advice, contract reviews, or just talk through a stressful situation.